Pages

I made a Photoshop Action...

Yes! A Photoshop Action! I created a Action, which I named STANDING PHOTO EFFECT. This was my first attempt at creating a PS Action. It is wonderful to use a nicely made action by others but it is more exciting & a great learning experience to create one!

My Action can be downloaded from following link at Adobe Studio EXchange. You have to be a member over there to download this. There are different set of Actions for Landscape & Portrait images(Example1 & Example2). This Action creates a nice standing photo effect of your image with shadows.

Besides, my this post would be incomplete without mentioning the name of Panos Efstathiadis of Panosfx.
Luckily, I came to know about his website from Adobe Exchange.My PS Action is inspired & influenced by his style of writing Actions (but I know I still have to learn a lot!). His tutorial on PS Action (link) is simply a must have if you aim to design a Action. I thank him for that & for his guidance & suggestions. Just check out his website for awesome PS Actions, it's a site that offers some of the best photoshop actions that you can find for free. And, he is not only generous in sharing his Actions but also in sharing his knowledge.

So, just check it out & give your comments on the same. And if you have any idea (am lagging at ideas atm lol) & want to convert it in Action just hit the comment box below & let me know...I would try to do it!

EDIT:NOW FOR PHOTOSHOP CS TOO
I also created a V2 LINK of my same Action, so that it is compatible with PS CS version & Mac OS. I would also thank Jennifer aka velvis for testing it for Mac OS.....thats so sweet of her!

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks a lot ...... love the tutorials :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tutorial is in other topic....do you meant this PS Action?

    Anyways, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete