Pages

Quote Unquote

I like quotes or one liners, they could be quoted by anybody, a famous celebrity or a common man, some I have read & some heard, some philosophical, some smart, some inspiring & some funny!
To start with let me mention few, ofcourse they are all not annoynymous but I do not remember the name of person who had said it...........but whats in the name? its important to remember what is said rather than who said it;)

Creativity needs success to survive.

Your talents is Gods gift, what you do with it is your gift back to God.

Faith is to believe what you do not see, the reward for the faith is to see what you believe.

Before criticising anybody try to be in there shoes that way you have there shoes & you have walked that extra miles.

You can agree with me or be wrong.

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. - Joseph Chilton Pearce

Love is like a piece of art work,
even the smallest bit can be so beautiful.- Stacie Cunningham -

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.-Albert Einstein

Will keep adding more............

1 comment:

  1. Brain is such a wonderfull thing!
    It starts working even before you wake up
    And does not stop untill to get to the office.

    ReplyDelete